I am a veteran home school parent, who successfully graduated two young men. Since their departure to university, I have assisted many home school families to succeed. Sixteen years experience in the information technology industry, together with formal training in music and composition studies, helped me make excellent decisions about home schooling my own family. Clear goals, a winning strategy, and dedication were the chief ingredients.
I am a proponent of lifelong learning. Continuing education positiones me to stay in touch across generational divide. I am still reading different subjects at my Alma Mater, which interests me. This holds the key to connections and new developments across my chosen diciplines. I am a member of several homeschool organizations, and an active advocate for keeping the HOME in homeschooling.
Educating my own boys pushed me to work with diligence towards positive outcomes. I freely share these with parents who enroll their students with me.I continually seek wise mentors to learn from. Students often teach me through the views and opinions they hold.
- I patiently strive to meet student’s academic and development levels.
- I strive to encourage and inspire everyone through critical thinking techniquesant everybody to become their own best self.
- I aspire to create a non-competitive environment conducive to learning and self- actualization. Quick turnaround on feedback with non-competitive grading practice is my trademark.
- I am flexible, adaptable, and give appropriate feedback.
- I render help where it is required.
- I share helpful experiences on wisdom gained.
- I share clearly defined relationship expectations with you and your student.
- I believe in keeping the HOME in homeschooling.
Alta Wehmeyer LLC is a Delaware registered company, which offers educational services. I offer English writing classes and Music instruction.